Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas!
Pumped to be here and to watch the fun unfold with this new KRX. Currently working out the vendor details for this site, but we should be up and running soon. Looking forward to seeing this thing in action and sharing everything we're doing with that bad little machine. Hit me up if you guys have any questions, and shoot me a PM for special discounts on KRX goodies as we release them.

We just got the white one yesterday and the green one should be rolling into the shop later today. Feel free to comment with anything you like to see or requests you may have for us for parts for the KRX.

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a beast! It crawl great! We're been playing with it back in the hills, hill bouncing, rock bouncing, trail running. So far its been awesome. Its super comfortable, the suspension is plush, and the clutch engagement is amazing. Its not as powerful as a turbo machine, but so far I haven't needed that kind of power anyway. I can see the guys in the dunes needing more power, but everywhere else...this thing is going to be awesome.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Its a beast! It crawl great! We're been playing with it back in the hills, hill bouncing, rock bouncing, trail running. So far its been awesome. Its super comfortable, the suspension is plush, and the clutch engagement is amazing. Its not as powerful as a turbo machine, but so far I haven't needed that kind of power anyway. I can see the guys in the dunes needing more power, but everywhere else...this thing is going to be awesome.
This is awesome news! Has the KRX's been an issue out in the hills? I know it's a bit wider than the competition.

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We haven't had any issues around here, and we have some pretty tight trails. There are a few spots the Turbo S and 72" X3's get a little hung up, but nobody has had any issues with the KRX yet. So far its been awesome. We're out there trying to break stuff to figure out what we need to build, so...its pretty impressive.

·
Registered
108 Posts
We haven't had any issues around here, and we have some pretty tight trails. There are a few spots the Turbo S and 72" X3's get a little hung up, but nobody has had any issues with the KRX yet. So far its been awesome. We're out there trying to break stuff to figure out what we need to build, so...its pretty impressive.
I'm really glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the KRX! I'm also relieved that the width hasn't been an issue. Any ideas on what you want to build for it?

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm really glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the KRX! I'm also relieved that the width hasn't been an issue. Any ideas on what you want to build for it?

We're knocking out the basics first. Windshields, roofs, bumpers and rock sliders, winch mount, small lift, portals, and storage. From there we'll look into the more specific needs like arms, big full suspension lifts, turn signal kits, and anything we can find that needs done, beefed up, or fixed.

What do you thinkg it needs? We're always looking for ideas!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I haven't had a chance to drive one yet so it's hard for me to say, but I'm really keen on seeing any full suspension lifts you guys come up with!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts