Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the sport. I bought a Blue KRX a few weeks ago from a dealer in NC. I called a bunch of dealers before finding a couple dealers willing to discount a little. I ending up going with the dealer that was slightly more but closer. I had a good purchase experience and only wish they were close enough to service it. Atlanta seems to be covered up with Mountain Motorsports dealerships and I not impressed to say the least. They don't seem to stock many parts (not even an oil filter, forget about stocking the Diff o-rings) but want to do warranty work.

This forum has been such a big help understanding the KRX break-in and maintenance so THANK YOU? I have a 117 miles on it. We did the oil change last Sunday and changing the front and rear differentials this Saturday.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
302 Posts
I'm new to the sport. I bought a Blue KRX a few weeks ago from a dealer in NC. I called a bunch of dealers before finding a couple dealers willing to discount a little. I ending up going with the dealer that was slightly more but closer. I had a good purchase experience and only wish they were close enough to service it. Atlanta seems to be covered up with Mountain Motorsports dealerships and I not impressed to say the least. They don't seem to stock many parts (not even an oil filter, forget about stocking the Diff o-rings) but want to do warranty work.

This forum has been such a big help understanding the KRX break-in and maintenance so THANK YOU? I have a 117 miles on it. We did the oil change last Sunday and changing the front and rear differentials this Saturday.

View attachment 879
Awesome man. One tip is when you drain the diffs is make sure you wipe of the plugs as they are magnetic and have metal shavings on them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Speedy. I‘ll put that in my notes. I’ve been keeping notes on maint items, socket sizes etc. Apparently I need to pick up another quart of diff oil. I picked up two Kawasaki qrts but traveling and the manual is at home but read here (your thread I believe) I need a third qrt. TX

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
302 Posts
Thank you Speedy. I‘ll put that in my notes. I’ve been keeping notes on maint items, socket sizes etc. Apparently I need to pick up another quart of diff oil. I picked up two Kawasaki qrts but traveling and the manual is at home but read here (your thread I believe) I need a third qrt. TX
Yes that and a 1-1/16 socket to remove the fill plugs It’s a big mamá jama

1 - 4 of 4 Posts