Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I don't know about everyone here but I am ecstatic about this KRX from Kawasaki. I've been looking to get a new UTV for a while and after seeing the early photos and articles this might just be the one. I'm looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts and helping this forum grow!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome.
What about the KRX has you seemingly so convinced about it? Just asking because information is limited.
Well, I've been a fan of Kawasaki for a bit. I love what they've done with the Teryx's off-road capability, which I imagine won't be an issue with the KRX. As for performance I'm just being optimistic at this point since there's not a whole lot out there yet. But I imagine Kawasaki has something up its sleeve for the engine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, I've been a fan of Kawasaki for a bit. I love what they've done with the Teryx's off-road capability, which I imagine won't be an issue with the KRX. As for performance I'm just being optimistic at this point since there's not a whole lot out there yet. But I imagine Kawasaki has something up its sleeve for the engine.
So how much of the Teryx's shoes are you expecting the KRX to fill with off-road capability?

Curious because I never ventured into the Teryx's segment.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not expecting it to be exactly like the Teryx in terms of off-road capability, since it's meant to be a sportier model. But I don't expect it to be a slouch either.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, it can't due to segment differences.
Also the patents revealed a lot already. Clear this will be more agile than the Teryx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts