Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
That's got to be a handful backing up or traveling at highway speeds in stiff cross winds!!!

never towed like that on the West Coast, no way not legal..............what states allow that?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
265 Posts
That's got to be a handful backing up or traveling at highway speeds in stiff cross winds!!!

never towed like that on the West Coast, no way not legal..............what states allow that?
It actually tows great, as long as you have the weight balanced correctly. I found that I need to back the KRX on the trailer to get the proper weight balance so the tail doesn't wag the dog. I would never attempt it without the 5th wheel. It pulls just like a single trailer. As for backing up, not something you really want to do. If everything is in line, you can easily back up about 30'. After that, things start to cross up and it takes a LOT of room to keep going.
The west coast and east coast (for the most part) don't allow double towing. Everywhere in between it's okay. States have differing lengths that they allow, so you have to do a little research before leaving on a long trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts