Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

Hcr long arm kit and after market cage

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Ajb9 
#1 ·
Has anyone put the hcr kit on or a after market roll cage. I need to replace my cage and my rear suspension.

See less See more
#6 ·
My brother has the other one. His is still down At the dealer the frame is bent from that knuckle breaking just in parts and no labor they are at 9k on that one. We are just hoping that Kawasaki steps up and gives a new machine on the white one. Mine is not that bad at least from what I could see.

#9 ·
Hahhahahaha.well like all good ideas they all start with a classy statement like “hold my beer” or “watch this”. My choice was “watch this” we were behind jeeps on the trail and passed them in a open spot. When we got down to where these 3 whoops are I held it wide like I always do on them and normally I clear the second one one but that is when I’m solo. This time I had my brother “one with the white one that is down also lol” hit the first one and the second one got the rear drivers tire and kicked it up and to the side when we landed it twisted in the air enough to send it end over end and sideways we went 3.5 turns and landed on drivers side. Crazy part is we were going fast enough to really not touch the plastics. We’re sore and bruised up it could have been worse. I will say that the extra weight of the krx it does not jump flat or at least I can’t get mine to jump flat plus bumpers winch stereo all of that is extra weight I was thinking that the spare tire would help drop the ass some. These are toys to me and they are fun I don’t want to wreck them on purpose but like any of us a sport machine that goes fast and is fun is going to get some bumps at some point. I just thought I would get through summer or longer than 6 times out lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.