Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KRX 1000 "Green Goblin"
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Y'all! Hope everyone has a safe weekend! Be safe on the trails or where ever you go. If you ever get to Rush Off Road park in NE KY shoot me a message. I live close and Im out there every chance I get.

·
Registered
2020 krx1000
13 Posts
Welcome , you live in a great riding area . We rode Hatfield last year and was to be riding your area this spring except COVID struck. Maybe next spring ! From your northern neighbour.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome , you live in a great riding area . We rode Hatfield last year and was to be riding your area this spring except COVID struck. Maybe next spring ! From your northern neighbour.
Good day Hey!! lol I love me some Molson!!! Hope you make it down when this crap is over!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live near Huntington, WV. Always looking for people to ride with.
Same here. Dont know if you made it over this weekend but it was crazy! place was packed. looked more like an event weekend than just a holiday weekend. Lots of crazy stuff. saw a guy try to climb rock bank in a 4 seater teryx and he flipped it on its side HARD. He had no seat belt and no and tossed him right out the top like a rag doll!:eek:o_O Thankfully it didnt roll ant further or he would have been hurt bad! Saw a Polaris RZR try Rock God and flip off it backwards. He was wearing a harness and a helmet! (y) Never a dull moment at Rush!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts