Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my PRP harness and seats... What are people doing to attach the harness. No one has a bracket that's available, Dragon Fire has one but it's not yet available.
Steve

·
Registered
175 Posts
Also a Steve Cornel made one that looks similar to this, his looks awesome. If you can weld he might be able to give you a parts list or at least some direction on making your own.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Factoryurv.net has one on their website just like the one above and it claims it is in stock for $174. However, I would probably give them a ring and talk to someone before ordering.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Factoryurv.net has one on their website just like the one above and it claims it is in stock for $174. However, I would probably give them a ring and talk to someone before ordering.
I’ll probably fabricate my own... that particular design is to close to the back of the seats, it doesn’t give the harness much scope.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
I have the dragonfire mount and it works and looks great imo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
can you use any kind of harness with that mount? I want harnesses but I have the seat extender because I’m tall and aside from that dragonfire mount, everything else looks like it would not fit with the seat all the way back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does that hug the back wall pretty well?
Yes, it's very close the back wall and allows the seats to go back all the way even with extenders, that why I made it the way I did, all the others went straight across and limited seat travel, the Dragon Fire mounts will work too if you don't mind cutting the plastic to mount and can find them in stock somewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts