Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a harness bar for conventional harnesses, NOT the OEM retractable ones?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ended up making my own, the available options I either had to cut plastic, would not fit with my rear speakers, did not allow my seat to go back as far as I want, or would not work with my subwoofer \ amplifier enclosure.

·
Registered
2020 KRX
58 Posts
Man that looks great! Very clean and better than the factory utv one for a fraction of the cost I'm sure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is impressive man. Wow! If you ever make some To sell please let me know! This is what the market needs!
The problem is this is a "one off" custom enclosure and no way to "mass produce" them without investing a LOT of money, I have over 20 hours in this enclosure alone and I doubt anyone would be willing to spend $1000 on one. 😊

·
Registered
23 Posts
Amazingly no, I have the alternator kit but have not installed it yet and don't know that I will, the factory charging system has no trouble keeping up at all even at night with the lights on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey,

looks like you have a rear view camera on your ride. Would you share that set up? Just what I am looking for.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm using a WiFi camera (around $35 on Amazon) I'm powering it with the factory 12v pigtail near the left rear tail light, it sends the signal wirelessly to my Samsung tablet (which I also use for GPS) it works great, no latency at all and it was a cheap easy solution with no need to run a cable to a dedicated monitor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts