Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I traded my 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 for a 2021 KRX. I was hoping for a Trail model, but there were none to be found. The Wolverine was a great machine and very well made, but I wanted to move up to something a little more capable. It was between the KRX and the Yamaha R-Max and I came down on the side of the KRX. I took it out to Rainbow Fall for a 15 mile ride on the way way back from the dealer. Very comfortable and capable suspension. I'll get it out to Ouray and Moab in the spring to see what it can really do
I immediately added a Tusk folding glass windshield, metal roof and pillar mount mirrors, and a Kawasaki front bumper.. I'm happy with those items. I'll add a winch soon, and more goodies when money allows.
Anyone in the Pueblo or Springs area, give me a shout. Always looking for others to ride with.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
991 Posts
Nice to meet you! We have the X2 in common, as do several other members here. Looking to hear more from you. Enjoy your your new ride!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,445 Posts
Now you just need to disconnect the front sway bar. You will be amazed by what that will do for your ride and suspension travel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.