Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got the job done. Made the switch from the Canned Hams to the KRX. Refused to play the dealer added markup game so have been looking for a low mileage KRX. AmsoilRon and I were in heavy talks on his KRX and I had a hunting trip planned and lost his KRX to a guy in Oregon. Keep looking and found a Trail with one weekends mileage on it and at a reasonable price plus even has a majority of the accessories I was going to add. Win-Win for me. Been doing this stuff for over 20 years and have been active on some other forums. Like to be at the front of the pack on innovations when I can, plus if I can't find what I want, I build it. I take groups all over central Idaho several times a year and then I make some trips to the Swell in Utah. Not a big rock guy so I tend to stay away from Moab and Sand Hollow, but still fun to watch on YouTube.

·
Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
257 Posts
Well finally got the job done. Made the switch from the Canned Hams to the KRX. Refused to play the dealer added markup game so have been looking for a low mileage KRX. AmsoilRon and I were in heavy talks on his KRX and I had a hunting trip planned and lost his KRX to a guy in Oregon. Keep looking and found a Trail with one weekends mileage on it and at a reasonable price plus even has a majority of the accessories I was going to add. Win-Win for me. Been doing this stuff for over 20 years and have been active on some other forums. Like to be at the front of the pack on innovations when I can, plus if I can't find what I want, I build it. I take groups all over central Idaho several times a year and then I make some trips to the Swell in Utah. Not a big rock guy so I tend to stay away from Moab and Sand Hollow, but still fun to watch on YouTube.
Glad you found one! Post a pic of that machine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts