Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a MBRP aftermarket exhaust for my KRX in August. A month ago I was running wide open in a sand wash and noticed a different tone from the exhaust. The hanger which is welded to the top of the muffler broke loose and the packing was blowing out.

I called MBRP and they asked for copies of the original invoice and a picture of the problem. They said they would send me a new one, BUT they were backordered 4-6 weeks.

I asked Scott Robertson, the service rep If they would pay to have mine tig welded until the new one was available. He agreed up to $100. I got it welded for $50 bucks.

Instead of reimbursing me I said just send me a couple of hats and shirts. I have my new one now with TWO brackets.(And two hats and shirts)

They're a great company to do business with. I wish others would follow suit.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,120 Posts
Nice. I feel it’s important to post up the POSITIVE stuff from companies that take care of their customers. Everyone is quick to jump on the bad reviews, but not quick on the positive. Thanks for letting us know. 👍🏻

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought a MBRP aftermarket exhaust for my KRX in August. A month ago I was running wide open in a sand wash and noticed a different tone from the exhaust. The hanger which is welded to the top of the muffler broke loose and the packing was blowing out.

I called MBRP and they asked for copies of the original invoice and a picture of the problem. They said they would send me a new one, BUT they were backordered 4-6 weeks.

I asked Scott Robertson, the service rep If they would pay to have mine tig welded until the new one was available. He agreed up to $100. I got it welded for $50 bucks.

Instead of reimbursing me I said just send me a couple of hats and shirts. I have my new one now with TWO brackets.(And two hats and shirts)

I didn't think the mbrp exhaust used packing?

·
Registered
85 Posts

I totally agree, I got my KRX exhaust not long after they hit the market. It took a while but I would get an occasional email updating the status of my order. I never asked for that and they never committed to it, just a cool thing for them to do. Little things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts