Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
KRX 1000
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my performance members out there looking for more, I'm going to be doing the Vforce flash and not sure what exhaust would compliment it best! I heard Empire industries exhaust gets the best torque with that flash but also like the Graves can and soon to be release EVP can.

Who has which and likes and dislikes please?
EVP.png Empire.png

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
You'd be surprised how well most factory exhausts flow these days. Picking an exhaust is more about sound level and looks than anything . They all flow about the same and only marginally better than stock. Exhausts generally are not you best bang for the buck when it comes to performance.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
291 Posts
There is also Trinity and MBRP. The best sounding one ive heard that is not overly obnoxious and has a good deep(not tinny) sound is the MBRP.

That MBRP looks like a standard car muffler with a flange and top on it.

·
Registered
KRX 1000
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My minds made up... wait for EVP to release exhaust that is in testing stage and Vforce tune. As soon as I get them I'll be sure to post!

Thanks to everyone that commented.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I just went with HMF quiet core and power commander.. just not a fan of sending out my ecu. let you know how it works out.. EVO just released there exhaust as well.. 96dbu

·
Registered
173 Posts
haven received yet..considered different ones.. but after herring about some of the problems with the ECM flashes. I called HMF on the phone and he took the time to explain the details of his R&D and options with the power commander.. I liked the close to stock sound, a honest 5hp bump and the option of removing it without a trace..

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm considering grinding off the weld on front the stock muffler and see if there is a better way to remove the cat without drilling in pieces through a 2" hole.. then mig weld it back together. know anyone that's tried that?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts