Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I got first hand experience with a rmax 1000 today. The good news is the krx dominated it in everything we tried other then a speed run where the rmax got it. But when I ran it against my x3 it was not even close. The ride is good the clutching is smooth and the layout of the dash is awesome. The dash plugs come out so that is nice feature and the display is awesome they really came out with a awesome product. Personally I think it is way over priced for the market that it is in. Now for the comparison the the krx is in a different league. If the Rmax did not have the speed it would not even come close to competing. The ride in the krx is a lot more solid at speeds in rocks,whoops,hills and corners then the rmax. The low gearing on the krx and engine break are a lot better spots where the rmax would skid the rear tires the krx just walked down. In the rmax you choose your line better then you do in the krx. The bed in the rmax is nice but I can put just as much stuff in the krx. No doubt that the rmax is a good machine but it does not hold a candle to the krx in the field or at least where I ride and how I ride. I’m sure I’m forgetting things with it but if anyone is on the fence between the two get the krx unless you need the 4seat witch looks like a joke imo. I’m sold on the krx I’m on my second one now lol. But then again if you want crazy power and a turbo get a x3 rr but with all that power it sucks in the rocks and most trails in the sand tho watch out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts