Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My final question about the KM3 was definitely answered this weekend. Turns out the KM3 is a damn good tire even in deep snow. With nearly 2' of snow this weekend, all I had to do was open the garage let 'er rip. Guess it's time to sell the OEM wheels and Carnivores now. I was sort of hanging onto them to use as a snow tire. No need for that now. The KM3 is just as good.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob, are you running the light truck or the SXS version....or is there even a difference?

Will the BFGs fit the stock wheels and bead locks?

And any pictures?!?!
I'm running the UTV version. They look identical to the LT version. I don't know what all the differences are between the two, but they are different.
They would fit the OEM wheels just fine. I've read that many folks have done that.

I have a lot more info on them in this thread.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much for a oem wheel. I can order a green beer lock ring from Babbitts
A green beer lock ring. LOL That's funny.
I'm going to list them locally (I don't want to mess with shipping) and try to sell them as a set. Probably $1300 for the set. = $325 each Seems like a fair price. Tires have about 200 miles on them. $419 each to order new from Kawasaki.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.