Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to really get the dirt warrior glass, but after finding the UTV zilla windshield I was sold pretty quick. Same aluminum construction around the DOT glass, big open tinted vents at the bottom for driver and passenger, free wiper, free shipping. $400 bucks. Now that’s a deal. Really couldn’t find any reviews on it so I’ll be the first. Will let you all know when it arrives and how the install goes. Compatible with sport roof too!

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,117 Posts
I wanted to really get the dirt warrior glass, but after finding the UTV zilla windshield I was sold pretty quick. Same aluminum construction around the DOT glass, big open tinted vents at the bottom for driver and passenger, free wiper, free shipping. $400 bucks. Now that’s a deal. Really couldn’t find any reviews on it so I’ll be the first. Will let you all know when it arrives and how the install goes. Compatible with sport roof too!

I can see the heat has gotten to you. What are you gonna do with a windshield in the summer?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've had one for awhile now. Very well made, easy install. The tinted vents let you see through over the hood. Opening the vents is like turning the AC on. I paid $386.00 through Fueled UTV. I used one of their coupon codes. Completely satisfied with it so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see the heat has gotten to you. What are you gonna do with a windshield in the summer?
🤣🤣 I got a few tricks up my sleeve. Most importantly not ride in 100+ degree weather. Plenty of places to go that’s cooler. I forgot to mention on another thread that adding thick rubber mats to the floor board helped ALOT with the heat. I’m hoping the vents are larger enough to allow enough airflow through. Worse case scenario remove it and use it in the winter time. Kinda done with the dirt in my face too riding with the half windshield. I also did find a portable air conditioning unit. May be a long shot but i bet I can wire that thing up and plumb it in the cab.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had one for awhile now. Very well made, easy install. The tinted vents let you see through over the hood. Opening the vents is like turning the AC on. I paid $386.00 through Fueled UTV. I used one of their coupon codes. Completely satisfied with it so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Wow! Thank you for this as there is little to no information out there. I’m hoping the airflow will be enough for me in the desert.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You’re right, and I agree. But I’ve got a cold rag and a cold beverage on standby for ya!! 🤪
Absolutely! Also the maxxis liberties are fantastic for the dunes. I can tell they grab more speed and traction climbing up the hills. Super smooth too. No more knobby carnivores!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got this windshield in and it is absolutely fantastic. Plenty of airflow, great construction and great price for the piece.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here it is installed. My desert riders out there like @BigParm i was hesitant but it worked out great. I think I’m done with my build will post more photos later.

5786DCBA-54E5-4CE3-A1F1-AC1B1472298F.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you're never "done" with the build, ditch the stock 3 point seat belts and get the click 6 retractables....
It’s not a good fit for us. I’ve looked at a lot of accessories same with the winch. I wouldn’t have use for it.

Do you have the click 6? Benefits?

·
Registered
894 Posts
I love the click 6, and it's saved my neck and body after sudden hits on wooped out trails and dune witches eyes.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How was the dust factor? Did you ride behind people kicking up dust to see if it went in the cab?
Dust factor was significantly less, went on a quick ride and had no cab dust within a 30 minute ride. I haven’t rode behind the pack yet to determine. But I’m willing to bet it’s way less if not next to none. The vents are huge, lots of airflow through there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts