Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 eS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else out there have one of these yet? We love it and think the suspension is just awesome! We have just over 150 miles on it and we are waiting for all the bolt ons from the “I want everything” package to arrive now. So far the suspension has made our confidence (and speed) go up diving into the corners and blasting over whoops on the orv trails. Plush or smooth comes to mind. Glad to be here! -RN

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
54 Posts
Anyone else out there have one of these yet? We love it and think the suspension is just awesome! We have just over 150 miles on it and we are waiting for all the bolt ons from the “I want everything” package to arrive now. So far the suspension has made our confidence (and speed) go up diving into the corners and blasting over whoops on the orv trails. Plush or smooth comes to mind. Glad to be here! -RN
Welcome to the forum! I have a 1000eS. Loving it so far for sure! I have added some accessories to my machine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We picked up our eS today. We're heading to Lake City, Co next week. I managed to snag a stock, full glass windshield so at least we'll have some weather protection. We have some other things ordered but probably won't have any of them until we return. We're pretty excited about it!
Dwight

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 eS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just finished installing the XTC street legal kit with the LED plate holder and Ryco fang grill accent/blinker kit for it. Just waiting on the windshield and wiper/washer kit to come in so I can have my State cop neighbor get it inspected to get it plated for on road use. The grill is a pretty nice unit. Metal instead of plastic. Wasn’t thrilled about poking holes in the body for the 2 push pins that hold it in so we’ll see how that holds up. But overall I think it looks really good!
D282D93C-69C8-4399-9E7F-B01513055FCC.jpeg
20C80AF4-8BA8-490B-A94F-38D66C701D38.jpeg

·
Registered
103 Posts
Did you fly? Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just finished installing the XTC street legal kit with the LED plate holder and Ryco fang grill accent/blinker kit for it. Just waiting on the windshield and wiper/washer kit to come in so I can have my State cop neighbor get it inspected to get it plated for on road use. The grill is a pretty nice unit. Metal instead of plastic. Wasn’t thrilled about poking holes in the body for the 2 push pins that hold it in so we’ll see how that holds up. But overall I think it looks really good! View attachment 4255 View attachment 4256 View attachment 4257
Where did you buy the ryco fang light?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 eS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you fly? Thanks for your service.
We were doing mid 30’s in the whoops and I think we may have saw 67 on one of the straight aways. Not sure what top speed is but I think we still haven’t seen it yet. My neighbor is the MI State policeman. Not me. I tell him thanks for his service every time I see him though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We were doing mid 30’s in the whoops and I think we may have saw 67 on one of the straight aways. Not sure what top speed is but I think we still haven’t seen it yet. My neighbor is the MI State policeman. Not me. I tell him thanks for his service every time I see him though.
My mistake I thought you retired navy and the only other person I ever heard him use the handle "glad to be here" was a blue angel pilot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts