Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had a nickel for every time I've seen this question asked, I would have a LOT of nickels.
Hopefully some folks will see this before they ask about it. The KRX is designed to have 1.9 degrees of negative camber in the front wheels. Why the passenger side seems to have more on many machines, I have no idea, but that is how they are built. There is nothing wrong with it, and no way to adjust it out with OEM a-arms. There is actually a very good reason for the negative camber and Justin explains it pretty clearly in this video.

·
Registered
259 Posts
If both sides looked the same people wouldn't bring it up. BUT that passenger side always looks to be leaning more and why it catches peoples attention. One side looking different than the other is NOT normal

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If both sides looked the same people wouldn't bring it up. BUT that passenger side always looks to be leaning more and why it catches peoples attention. One side looking different than the other is NOT normal
I took out my 4' level the other day and plumbed up from the bottom of each tire and measured to gap at the top. Both measured the exact same. This is with the upgraded a-arms and knuckles that are now on it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
352 Posts
Following and I’ve looked at mine since mid January and still shake my head. And not just at the front also the rear. I personally set my ride height and have checked it.

(Maybe that’s the problem!)

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,117 Posts
There needs to be “stickies” at the top of threads with answers to common questions. That way they don’t disappear into the forum when no one is posting in it.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There needs to be “stickies” at the top of threads with answers to common questions. That way they don’t disappear into the forum when no one is posting in it.
I did stick this one when I started it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts