Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're heading to Farmington NM tomorrow with our eS KRX . I'm thinking this would be a good time to try the eS with the front sway bar disconnected. Can I just remove one link or do I have to remove both of them? If I remove both of them what do I tie them up to? Thanks guys, I'll be sure to post how it worked for us when we get back home. Oh, I forgot to say we will mostly be riding the trails and crawling.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,463 Posts
You can remove just one link if you want to. I would remove both just because you will never want it hooked back up again after you ride without it. :) I just used a couple of zip ties on the passenger side and hold the bar up out of the way.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Full Access UTV makes front and rear bracket kits for the KRX to attach your disconnected swaybar to.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Pretty sure if you remove just 1 link, the sway bar will his the unlinked a arm when compressed. Real easy to zip both nuts off the a arms and zip tie it up. I've never drove my machine with it hooked up.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
118 Posts
It's okay to remove just the one side to try out, but it will rub the shock spring with full extension.

I removed my front bar completely, running the rear fully disconnected.

Don't see any reason going back.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,463 Posts
It's okay to remove just the one side to try out, but it will rub the shock spring with full extension.

I removed my front bar completely, running the rear fully disconnected.

Don't see any reason going back.
If I ever remove my front bumper for some reason I will completely remove the bar. As is, I can't get the grill out to get to the mounting brackets. :cautious:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts