Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this because I heard it is a must. Is it really a must buy item or is it a money maker for the company?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've seen pics of a few machines that the upper shock mount failed. Not sure if this was because of a crash or maybe shock mount bolts loose and damaged the mount. Either way it seems like good insurance so I installed them on my machine as well as an A arm gusset kit.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,379 Posts
It’s not a must it’s just scare tactic marketing to get you to buy. @BobX2 can elaborate a little more

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,253 Posts
I think it all depends on a person’s style of riding. If you’re beating the sh!t out of your machine, then it’s a extra layer of protection. If you’re a trail rider and go easy, then no.

The most important thing to remember is maintenance. You should be going through your machine regularly (especially after a tuff ride) and re-torquing important bolts.

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts
Full Access UTV.com is marketing a front shock mount brace as a must have for any KRX owner. Is anyone having issues with the top, front shock mount failing? Thoughts?
Quoted post (10450) has 8 pages of comments on this product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts