Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people can I get to take a picture of the front of their KRX? Especially directly at the nose to include the tires and if they are straight up and down or tilted in at the top. Mine are tilted bad. I want to show the dealer that this is not normal. It wasn't that way when I bought it.
Anyone?
Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Can you post one so we can see? Do you know if you've lost clearance (suspension sag), or is it a camber issue?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its not a great pic but you can see the pigeon toeing at the top. Look at my post about suspension!
20200108_112506.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well crap. It appears your front tires are leaning in as well. Man I just don't think that is right. Am I asking to much? Tires are gonna wear like crap.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Some negative camber is good, especially for cornering. You have a true dirt track race car! I'd be willing to bet it's normal after break in, although I don't know at what point it falls out of spec. The RZR and quad forums and talk about it with their machines quite a bit, too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dam. I think it looks like crap. Tire wear has to suffer. Heck I ain't racing it. Guess I get to live with it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just picked up my new krx and has the same camber in front and back. All dealers holding to same story? Negative camber by design?

·
Built For Battle
63 Posts
We have forward A-arms with adjustable camber if you're interested. You can also get some bigger tires on there with the forward offset.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mine as well. SO is my Teryx4. Designed this way folks. Its fine. Handles better. ALso some suspension sag may increase it so ya need to add little preload to counter.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any one have there passenger tire have more negative camber then the drivers side pulled it onto the concrete and measured using a level and it's not just my eye

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
255 Posts
I understand the negative camber, but I don't understand why the drivers side has less. I think they are all the same with the left/right sides different, but no idea why.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My machine has the same camber, even when you lift the machine off it's wheels by jacking. Done that way to help cornering at speed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How many people can I get to take a picture of the front of their KRX? Especially directly at the nose to include the tires and if they are straight up and down or tilted in at the top. Mine are tilted bad. I want to show the dealer that this is not normal. It wasn't that way when I bought it.
Anyone?
Thanks
I just bought a krx last Saturday and when I took it off the trailer I noticed the passenger side was doing that. I dont have photos because I'm in NC at the moment but when I get back to Mich I'll upload a photo.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts