Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
298 Posts
Turning the steering wheel a little each way while moving helps. Not much turn, just a little to assist. And I always (try to) engage it before I need it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
150 Posts
Is anyone having an issue getting their front diff to lock?
Is the light icon just not coming on? Reason I ask is I have had the light be "lazy". Meaning visually I know mine has been in diff lock an the little light icon not be on yet. It always comes on but seems sometimes its delayed.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
861 Posts
Is the light icon just not coming on? Reason I ask is I have had the light be "lazy". Meaning visually I know mine has been in diff lock an the little light icon not be on yet. It always comes on but seems sometimes its delayed.
My light stopped working on regular 4wd but does turn red when on lock. The 4wd still works on both modes though

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is anyone having an issue getting their front diff to lock?
Do you have it in low and are you fully stopped when you engage it? Mine hasnt been a problem. Did you check your fluid level? Are your tires fully inflated and are they stock size or at least the same diameter. I've had problems on my truck when one of the tires is low getting it to lock. Maybe a speed sensor but your stopped when you put it in gear so that shouldnt be it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
150 Posts
My light stopped working on regular 4wd but does turn red when on lock. The 4wd still works on both modes though
[/QUOTE
My bad, I said light but what i meant was the little diff lock icon that comes up on the speedometer display. Sometimes atleast on mine, that little icon is slow to show up

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sometimes it’s takes a few tries for me. But now i try to engage the 4x4 and diff lock every time I take a ride. Just to keep everything working right. I do notice a delay in activation sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts