Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an aftermarket front bumper?

SuperATV has one but I don't know if it includes a winch mount?

Other than the OEM sport bumper, with or without the upper headlight guard, what other choices than Super ATV are there?

Any WITH a winch mount?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm personally going with the Kawi OEM. It's actually pretty stout and covers areas I want to see covered. Also going to put the OEM light bar that fits in it. Nice and clean.

·
Registered
2020 KRX
59 Posts
Most wont have the winch mount as the machine was designed to have one mounted in the lower inside compartment. SATV does not include the winch mount with their front bumper. I believe most of us like to keep the nice approach angle so building a front bumper with an externally mounted winch would stick out more. I also went with the OEM Kawi one. I like the minimalist coverage and protection it offers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ran across one called HMF Defender U4. The winch mounts higher on the bumper and gives the front a different look. I can't speak for the quality.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm personally going with the Kawi OEM. It's actually pretty stout and covers areas I want to see covered. Also going to put the OEM light bar that fits in it. Nice and clean.
I’m with you on the OEM sport bumper. I just put mine on with the headlight guard and very happy with the areas protected and how it looks. It’s pretty solid too for its light weight.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the oem sport bumper, can you still lower the front grill door and access the radiator to clean it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
With the oem sport bumper, can you still lower the front grill door and access the radiator to clean it?
You can get the grill out but there isn’t much space. You have to wiggle it around. I kinda like that though, it will be harder for it to fall off. I don’t take it off much anyway. Dust is about all I get in my radiator and I can spray that through the grill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts