Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Checkout this awesome Force muffler for your KRX. $429.99 shipped. Use this link and discount code Force Turbo Muffler

·
Registered
284 Posts
is it a straight through muffler, or does it have baffles? i have the Trinity exhaust, but being as it's straight through with no baffles it's loud and high-pitched.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
is it a straight through muffler, or does it have baffles? i have the Trinity exhaust, but being as it's straight through with no baffles it's loud and high-pitched.
Straight through.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
I will see how well this muffler holds up to use as I have one of these mufflers on the way. I have seen one in person, and they are built to high quality standards.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
Let us know what the noise level difference between stock is, Definitely nicest looking muffler out there IMO.
Will do, I am going to keep the stock cat muffler with the Full Access muffler cover just in case I run into a street legal license problem, but I most certainly will use the spark arrestor screen.

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
I bought one off of eBay. Would you have discounted the price the same?

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
Reactions: Bizill

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
High quality made product. In time I will be testing out this muffler in the desert.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
Soon to be. I will let you know how it sounds.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
398 Posts
So, after the installation of the muffler and doing a sound test. The new muffler is deeper sounding and most certainly louder than the stock cat/muffler. When you mash down on the accelerator the engine's exhaust responds with a mean bark. More of a sportier sound for sure. I wear a helmet with headphones, so it is not too loud for me. The muffler just barely clears the KW drive belt housing by a small margin on my machine. The thing that is huge to me is the reduction of radiating heat to the surrounding components that were getting hot from the catalytic converter which is a no brainer.
No popping or backfiring from the muffler during deceleration from my car. The weight difference between the mufflers is huge of course. Now my car sounds like a meaner tank.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts