Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what have you ordered for it so far 馃き
With the machine I'm going to order the Click 6 harness, KRX sport rear bumper, KRX headlight guards, dust seal kit, Tusk bed extender, Rugged Radios kit, Kawasaki KQR flip down windshield, Warp 9 flip up seat base and some side mirrors. Later I'll get a winch and a skid plate.

Registered
2021 KRX Blue
Enjoy!
The day I brought mine home was a blast.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone.
I honestly wasn't expecting it this soon and consider waiting to see if they announce a 2022 model but with the supply issue and wait time I figured I'd better do it.

Registered
Click 6 harnesses are a must have!

great to see they are the first item on your list. A gated shifter plate is a nice addition too.

Registered
You get an eS or KRX in general? Welcome. Seriously, get the Trail Armor first. That was my plan then I went and spent on "luxury" items vs necessity. Climbed a rock I had no business climbing due to a friend speeding away and I had mud on my windshield with the sun going down right on my vision. Climbed up an unfamiliar rock and in my haste I cracked my plastic section of factory skid and put a fat dent in my frame beneath the tranny and scratched up my trailing arm bottom. Trail Armor would have protected ALL of the damage. Grrrr.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts