Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless they listed it wrong or using click bait, this is worth a call into their sales floor to see. All the added stuff is worth a lot. I see factory upgraded mud guards. I see KRX tailbox. I see factory rock guard bar / tree kicker...

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
243 Posts
Contact Adam, Joe, Hayden or Raul (Espaol) (520-955-4142) for your NO HASSLE INTERNET BEST PRICE!! 520 836 0583 ( ACCESSORIES MAY VARY AND ARE EXTRA)

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
Ouch. That's $5500 more than I gave for my KRX and likely more than I have spent on mine to date. :oops:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Contact Adam, Joe, Hayden or Raul (Espaol) (520-955-4142) for your NO HASSLE INTERNET BEST PRICE!! 520 836 0583 ( ACCESSORIES MAY VARY AND ARE EXTRA)
Hot damn! I fell for the clickbait then!!!!:mad:😱💩🐒🙉

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's an ES and selling for MSRP, that's as good as it get now a days fellas... there are no factory incentives or rebates anymore and they are in high demand so MSRP plus shipping and surcharge is the best you're gonna get, hell, people are buying some models everyday then turning around and selling them for a profit, when my 20 KRX was totaled back in August the insurance company gave me $2300 over MSRP because the Kelly Blue Book on my used one was over MSRP

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's an ES and selling for MSRP, that's as good as it get now a days fellas... there are no factory incentives or rebates anymore and they are in high demand so MSRP plus shipping and surcharge is the best you're gonna get, hell, people are buying some models everyday then turning around and selling them for a profit, when my 20 KRX was totaled back in August the insurance company gave me $2300 over MSRP because the Kelly Blue Book on my used one was over MSRP
Steve, you ever figure on changing your avatar to your newest machine?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts