Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
263 Posts
I bought one for mine, being a first year model. My thought is, if you can afford it, why not, just for the peace of mind. If in three years it turns out it was a waste of my $1,100, no big deal. I think most anyone would happily throw away that much for 3 trouble free years of fun. If it's not trouble free, it's under warranty. win/win

·
Registered
241 Posts
For being a newly engineered machine, I went with a full 5 year just for peace of mind.

Reliable or not, something someday will fail and it'll be covered. Parts and labor add up.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
302 Posts
I got a tip from one of the porters at Kawasaki. He said after a year of ownership you’ll get a card in the mail for extended warranty for a year for around $300 bucks. He said he jus keeps extending the warranty on his rides. Beats the $2200 that the dealer wanted for a 4 year plan.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, I will be one of the rare 2nd owners of one of these machines. It is still under warranty, we will have to see what it takes to transfer to me and get registered with Kawasaki.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I got a tip from one of the porters at Kawasaki. He said after a year of ownership you’ll get a card in the mail for extended warranty for a year for around $300 bucks. He said he jus keeps extending the warranty on his rides. Beats the $2200 that the dealer wanted for a 4 year plan.
I right here...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Original warranty is only six months. Will they notify you then ??

·
Registered
241 Posts
best a question to ask your dealer..........I know my extended Warranty you can cancel at any time and they'll pro-rate the costs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts