Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left rear in the wheel well there is an exposed connector. I’ve heard this can be used as an accessory hook up for whip lights? Can anyone confirm? Also, are there any other connections?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Have you used the rear connectors? I’m thinking of running my whip lights and license plate light from there
I used them for the rear plate light for the Ryco turn signal kit. Not running a whip, but I'm sure that's the other reason Kawasaki routed them there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I just ordered some lighted whips and was wondering if there is a connector I need to buy to utilize the existing accessory connecors in the rear. Any pics would be a great help. Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys I just ordered some lighted whips and was wondering if there is a connector I need to buy to utilize the existing accessory connecors in the rear. Any pics would be a great help. Thanks.
The connectors are already there. Once you pull out the wires you’ll see how to wire it up. Easy power and ground a little heat shrink Tube and you’re set. Keep in mind power activates with the ignition switch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts