Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still working on wiring, making all the harnesses, wrapping with Tesa Tape, looming, and labeling.. I made a mount out of HDPE and mounted 2 fuse panels, one is keyed and the other is constant power.. still a lot to do wiring wise but it's getting there.
I got the front firewall sealed up and covered with sound \ heat damping material, there are no holes for air (and heat) to get inside now through the firewall.
The front speakers and crossovers are all mounted and wired up.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,550 Posts
Still working on wiring, making all the harnesses, wrapping with Tesa Tape, looming, and labeling.. I made a mount out of HDPE and mounted 2 fuse panels, one is keyed and the other is constant power.. still a lot to do wiring wise but it's getting there.
I got the front firewall sealed up and covered with sound \ heat damping material, there are no holes for air (and heat) to get inside now through the firewall.
The front speakers and crossovers are all mounted and wired up.
View attachment 5960 View attachment 5961 View attachment 5962 View attachment 5963 View attachment 5964 View attachment 5965
View attachment 5966 View attachment 5967
What brand of insulation is that? Looks nice!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
once you get all the interior together and a bit of seat time, I'm wondering how much those lower front speaker pods will impact (literally) ingress and egress and banging on your knees.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
None at all, I had them in my other KRX, didn’t even notice they were there.
Any your foot still fits under them on the dead pedal.
When I had my speakers in the doors I always put a towel between my knee and the speaker grille as it always rubbed my knee.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I run door knee pads bags so door speakers aren't an option. But then again I don't run a stereo or soundbar either. shrug.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts