Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my JI-Fab bumpers this week and got them mounted today, I'm going to have to fabricate something for the front ES camera but I think I have that figured out.
I got the roof finished up and wired, the UHF radio and external speaker are up there as well as cooling fans, USB ports, Cargo Nets, and Rock Lights for interior lights.
I'll get the roof on tomorrow and get the winch and back up lights mounted and wired and get my front turn signals and horn mounted

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where did you find the plate to mount to the inside of the roof? Really digging those rock lights in the ceiling

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really love to see how you mounted it to the roof it looks really clean I have the sport roof not the premium one and I always wondered what all all those mounts in the ceiling are for
I used PlasTEX screws (very coarse threaded) and utilized all 12 of those mounts in the ceiling, I had a similar setup in my previous KRX and it held up great for 2500 miles (even through a rollover)
on this one I also utilized some 1\4" aluminum strap across the sheet as my first one did droop a bit at the sides.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
385 Posts
Really love to see how you mounted it to the roof it looks really clean I have the sport roof not the premium one and I always wondered what all all those mounts in the ceiling are for
Those little mounts in the ceiling are originally for little high priced dome lights ($40 a piece) kawi sells. I like Steve's utilization of those an what he done a whole lot better.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts