·
Vendor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ELEMENT E50 FIRE EXTINGUISHER BY ELEMENT

Start a conversation or order online:

ELEMENT E50
WORLDS SMALLEST AND LONGEST LASTING FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Offering 50 seconds of fire fighting protection, E50 is recommended for professional use (automotive, power sports, garage, marine, etc). E50's extremely small and lightweight construction allow for storage almost anywhere. Internationally tested and certified.

FEATURES
  • 50 second discharge: More than 4x longer than a 5lb fire bottle
  • Compact and easy to use:
    30cm (11.75") tall, 3.2cm (1.2") diameter, 230 grams (0.6lbs) weight
  • Makes no mess & leaves no residue
  • Clean and Eco-friendly: No mess, non-toxic, non-corrosive, environmentally friendly
  • Zero thrust discharge: Will not spread oil & liquid fires
  • Safe and maintenance free: No moving parts or compressed gas to ever service
  • Weatherproof and unaffected by extreme temperature, humidity, or vibration. Safe to store in wet environments.
  • Element can safely be stored in vehicles that live in hot climates
  • Made in Italy
  • Fights all major fire classes: A,B,C, & K (cooking oils and grease) fires
INCLUDES
  • E50 extinguisher with high visibility striker and cap
  • Retail packaging
  • One (1) Mounting clip included
Additional Mount Sold Separately

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I have one of these on my ride strapped to the cage. While I have not had to use it thank goodness I like the power for the size and the fact that it never expires

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
452 Posts
I have one of these on my ride strapped to the cage. While I have not had to use it thank goodness I like the power for the size and the fact that it never expires
I carry a Kidde automotive fire extinguisher. Slips right in to passenger door panel. 16.99 from Walmart.

·
Vendor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ditch the bulky bottle that lasts only 10 seconds for an Element extinguisher that makes the old bulky bottles obsolete!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Having had to try to put a car fire out with a 10 lb. extinguisher from 10 ft. away (and failing) there's no way I'd approach one with one of these. All the videos I've seen you have to be within inches of the flame. You'd be choking down toxic fumes and scorching yourself holding the stick.

Do your friend a favor... Comfort him while you both watch his RZR burn to the ground and walk him into a Kawasaki dealership the next day.

·
Vendor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out the facts in this video from Jay Leno. The element is the best extinguisher for a UTV available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts