Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
659 Posts

It hooks on the roll bar with metal band clamps. I think the came with rubber sleeves if I recall correctly. There are end pieces you put on the soundbar that are adjustable then you lock them in with screws. I have mine pushed up against my soft window but you can do it plenty of angles. I’m 6’ 5” so I wanted it pushed back so my helmet wont hit it. I’ve got 400 miles with mine in the machine. It’s been wet, dusty, and muddy and has performed well. The only dumb feature is the am/fm part. There is no way to know what channel you are on. I only use it for bluetooth. The lights on it are on individual switches too which is nice.

·
Registered
659 Posts
can the Ecoxgear play off a SD or Micro SD chip, or USB memory stick so you don't have to play sourced from your phone bluetooth?
no but if you had some other source it has Aux in. I ran it off my phone bluetooth for about 10 hours without charging my phone on Saturday. I know some guys use their tablets as well

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
View attachment 3970 View attachment 3971
It hooks on the roll bar with metal band clamps. I think the came with rubber sleeves if I recall correctly. There are end pieces you put on the soundbar that are adjustable then you lock them in with screws. I have mine pushed up against my soft window but you can do it plenty of angles. I’m 6’ 5” so I wanted it pushed back so my helmet wont hit it. I’ve got 400 miles with mine in the machine. It’s been wet, dusty, and muddy and has performed well. The only dumb feature is the am/fm part. There is no way to know what channel you are on. I only use it for bluetooth. The lights on it are on individual switches too which is nice.
Well I pulled the trigger today. Ordered the Ecoxgear sound bar and Super Atv rear windshield. Thanks a lot for your input! I will post update when installed. I ordered from Utv Direct.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The soundbar is great. I can’t speak to fitment with that window. I have the soft kawi one
It looks like you have the newer brackets that hang the sound bar. Is you unit a battery unit? Are the power wires still out the bottom or did ecoxgear move them to the back side? love the look of the soundbar but hate that the wires come out the bottom of this unit.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I’m not out by the machine now but I thought they came out of the back or top. I ran my power wires directly to the battery down the roll bar and in between the plastics.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update Ecoxgear 26” only came with brackets that attach to the ends of the speaker and use hose clamps to attach it to the roll bar. “Kinda cheesy”. Well that does not work with the SuperAtv Rear polycarbonate window because of where the straps are. There is 7 mounting holes along the top. Also came with different length bolts for those holes. “Nice” Directions say to drill hole through roll bar.. “not this guy”. Long story short I got some universal mounts off of Amazon for $13. !Sounds Good!
I

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well ran to Academy Sports today and pick up a ecoxgear sound bar. I'm really happy with it. love how I can keep the speakers Blue to match my machine. Glad to see they moved the wires up to the top of the speaker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.