Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Might be a little but late to this thread, but I would pull the trigger on the entire enclosure IF the windows would SLIDE open instead of being fixed in place. I live in Alaska and it never really gets warm here but warm enough to want to crack the window I’m sure while still being able to keep the majority of the mud out in the summer and snow out in the winter. But I guess since they don’t then I might be off to the design table. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Might be a little but late to this thread, but I would pull the trigger on the entire enclosure IF the windows would SLIDE open instead of being fixed in place. I live in Alaska and it never really gets warm here but warm enough to want to crack the window I’m sure while still being able to keep the majority of the mud out in the summer and snow out in the winter. But I guess since they don’t then I might be off to the design table. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agree 100% even if the window flipped out that would be a huge plus

·
Registered
102 Posts
I sent a message asking about a possible future change of a sliding window in the door and he said they don't have it YET. So MAYBE they will look into it? I will probably order the cheap Kemimoto soft uppers since they are under 200 and will get me by hopefully till there is a better option for hard upper doors. I am just NOT looking forward to having to unzip the window to get in and out. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.