Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought some PRP knee pads from Summit Racing.

Sold as to fit a RZR, but 2 out of the 5 mounting holes in them lined up perfect with KRX fasteners.

Drilled a few extra holes in doors and secured with large head screws.

PERFECT fit and totally functional.

VERY pleased with the fit and color matching pinstriping of the bags.

2 part numbers for left and right. I also added the PRP center console knee pads too. PLUSH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts

Sold as to fit a RZR, but 2 out of the 5 mounting holes in them lined up perfect with KRX fasteners.

2 part numbers for left and right. I also added the PRP center console knee pads too. PLUSH!!!!!!!

View attachment 670 View attachment 671 View attachment 672 View attachment 673 View attachment 671

View attachment 670 View attachment 671 View attachment 672 View attachment 673 View attachment 671
Right on Rocky, that does look good. I’m a long-legged dude and that looks like exactly what I need to do on mine. Thanks for good post, as usual!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,633 Posts
I have the PRP pads on the center console. They kind of put your right leg/foot at a bit of an awkward angle for using the gas pedal. I'm used to it now, but it took a while.

·
Registered
11 Posts

View attachment 670 View attachment 672 View attachment 673
So I would love to get an update from you on how the Door bags have held up for you before I go putting holes in my Doors.... Also, did you put screws in the two mounting holes in the middle? Or just the three end screws with the velcro mounting tape? Thanks for the help and idea!

·
Registered
11 Posts
they're holding up great, and you only have to sink two new screw locations if I remember right.....just do it.!

Did mine yesterday, used 4 of the 5 mounting grommets on the PRP Bag and velcro tape provided and mounted on bag by PRP, Used two existing Kawasaki screws (only two that line up) and two new big head crews on the two top mounting grommet holes (created two new holes by screwing straight into the plastic with short big head screws. Drivers door bag did mount a hair lower than the passenger, as Rocky Heap 's , pictures show as well. I have PRP center console knee pads as well, the cab is not feeling as roomy as it did. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.