Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought some PRP knee pads from Summit Racing.

Sold as to fit a RZR, but 2 out of the 5 mounting holes in them lined up perfect with KRX fasteners.

Drilled a few extra holes in doors and secured with large head screws.

PERFECT fit and totally functional.

VERY pleased with the fit and color matching pinstriping of the bags.

2 part numbers for left and right. I also added the PRP center console knee pads too. PLUSH!!!!!!!

krxpad3.jpg
krxpad1.jpg
krxpad.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,148 Posts
Really looks good! Especially the blue piping accent! Also curious about the fire extinguisher, can you shed some light on that?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fire extinguisher was just one I had laying around..........nothing special, standard size.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The floor mats add 10% more torque and 1500 more RPM up on the top end.............actually they fit quite well.

·
Registered
85 Posts

Sold as to fit a RZR, but 2 out of the 5 mounting holes in them lined up perfect with KRX fasteners.

2 part numbers for left and right. I also added the PRP center console knee pads too. PLUSH!!!!!!!

View attachment 670 View attachment 671 View attachment 672 View attachment 673 View attachment 671

View attachment 670 View attachment 671 View attachment 672 View attachment 673 View attachment 671
Right on Rocky, that does look good. I’m a long-legged dude and that looks like exactly what I need to do on mine. Thanks for good post, as usual!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,248 Posts
I have the PRP pads on the center console. They kind of put your right leg/foot at a bit of an awkward angle for using the gas pedal. I'm used to it now, but it took a while.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumping an old post of mine, as people were asking about my knee pads the other day. Passenger said it was like "riding in a pillow".

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
591 Posts
Heck yeah I’m about to drop some $ on these as well. Got the ones in center console week ago. Looking at these now. Need red stripes for mine. Will get

how’s screws and fasteners holding up?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts