Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
385 Posts
Well I've got news for jarrod! I'm happy I own a krx lol I know several people around me that wanna buy one an cannot even get one because dealers around me don't have any. My local dealer still hasn't even gotten all of his 2021's delivered yet he told me as of last week.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I thought this was the most clickbaity thing I had seen in a while. If it's a new kawi turbo krx, I'm surprised I haven't seen any upcoming announcements. If it's aftermarket, it can always be added. Even if it's not aftermarket, unless it's a whole new engine design, it can be added.

Either way, my average speed is still 35 mph on the trails around here no matter how much HP I've got on board and I prefer to use 87 octane because I'm cheap like that. Would I like a turbo? Sure. Is it that big of a deal? Not to me.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don’t think it’s a new “Kawi”, but rather an aftermarket turbo. I’ve seen a few videos of it, and it was brought up on this forum. HERE

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
Man I sure hope it's twin turbos with nitro and a tune for 600 hp so when I'm riding those 5 to 10 mph trails I can tell and show all my friends who has the biggest Schwantz!
BINGO!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Apparently, people didn't get the message with me rollin' to Costco and Starbucks in a neon green monster truck lookin' thing that I have the biggest Schwantz.

Guess I'll have to add this mystery thing at any cost/hassle/loss-of-reliability-and-gas-milage so that they'll know who's King Dingaling.
At any cost!! 🤣🤣🤣 I don't even care if it blows the head clean off as long as I have bragging rights in the street race... Because draggy is important with an off-road machine. All about that street cred not what's it's made for!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wait.... is it really guaranteed to make your dick bigger?

100% guaranteed.. not only will it get you more poontang on the trails when the ladies see your turbo/supercharged 600 hp monster going 10 mph on the trails you will be the straight up envy of any guy as well. You will win drag race after drag race even though your machine is designed for off-road use but it doesn't matter because when they see you exit the vehicle with your giant Schwantz... they'll know who the big dog on the block is.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, but can it make 100’s and 100’s of julienne fries too?

·
Banned
503 Posts
100% guaranteed.. not only will it get you more poontang on the trails when the ladies see your turbo/supercharged 600 hp monster going 10 mph on the trails you will be the straight up envy of any guy as well. You will win drag race after drag race even though your machine is designed for off-road use but it doesn't matter because when they see you exit the vehicle with your giant Schwantz... they'll know who the big dog on the block is.
More poontang?? Hell, I’m popping blue pills like Pez to keep up with what I got!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts