Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
We just call ours " Rexy "

Reactions: SLVRBULLET40

Registered
We pick up our new KRX end of this week. We went with green because...well it's a Kawasaki so it HAS to be green. :) The wife is currently waffling on two names. Her first pick is Kermit, as in the frog. But her second choice was one she thought of while we were looking at the front end of it at the dealer. She said it looks like a hornet, so that morphed into The Green Hornet. My guess is she will settle on Kermit just because it's easier to say.
I went with "no nom a" No name' but i was leaning toward Swamp Donkey or Mad Kaw for a while.

Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
I should call mine 鈥淭he Bandit鈥 since it steals all the extra money out of my bank account to buy itself more and more accessories.
馃ぃ馃ぃ I hear ya there. My wife is asking me, "what's being delivered today"
Next is the winch then I think I'm done until springs and tires. Just can't decide on the winch I want.

Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
I think I鈥檝e said 鈥淚 think I鈥檓 done鈥 at least 8 times. 馃槀
She is not letting me watch your videos anymore 馃ぃ (joke)
Really appreciated your video that you did. Absolutely love my harness set up! I would of been spending a lot more out of pocket if not for your help.

Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
I鈥檝e got tender springs, rokblocks, and a spare tire carrier to install this week. I鈥檓 waiting on my trail armor skids too if they ever ship them. I鈥檒l try to make a couple videos if I remember.

Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
Did you send them an email asking what the eta of shipping? She sent me an email day after I ordered the skids saying that there may be a delay of shipping. That afternoon she emailed me, I had a tracking number. 4 days and there were on my door step. They will be in two boxes.

Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
Did you send them an email asking what the eta of shipping? She sent me an email day after I ordered the skids saying that there may be a delay of shipping. That afternoon she emailed me, I had a tracking number. 4 days and there were on my door step. They will be in two boxes.

No but now I will. I ordered them last Tuesday and have heard nothing besides the confirmation email.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts