Vendor
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Check this one out:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Check this one out:

What does that mean regarding not capitals w some roofs or mirrors?I have an original green roof w original mirrors.will it coincide w the original accessories?

·
Vendor
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
What does that mean regarding not capitals w some roofs or mirrors?I have an original green roof w original mirrors.will it coincide w the original accessories?

It should work with any Kawi roofs. Stock cages are all a go. Some mirrors have big brackets that will not work.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
163 Posts
Why did you not like the flip up windshield
Could not clean it without scratching it. No matter what I used it would scratch. Dust magnet big time. Lost use of the upper dash compartment. I rode all day Saturday in Dust and didn't have to clean my dirty warrior windshield once.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
624 Posts
Could not clean it without scratching it. No matter what I used it would scratch. Dust magnet big time. Lost use of the upper dash compartment. I rode all day Saturday in Dust and didn't have to clean my dirty warrior windshield once.
I’ve been hesitant to buy a windshield but this solidifies staying away from plexiglass. Several companies advertise a “hard coating” to prevent scratches but I don’t think it works well. Plexi is also a dirt magnet for sure.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
624 Posts
Check this one out:

How does this compare to the tusk windshield? Looks like the same windshield design except the vent. They also offer free shipping. Is that something you can do for the forum?

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
163 Posts
I’ve been hesitant to buy a windshield but this solidifies staying away from plexiglass. Several companies advertise a “hard coating” to prevent scratches but I don’t think it works well. Plexi is also a dirt magnet for sure.
I wasted 425 bucks for the super ATV flip up windshield cause I thought it was cool. Yes it's cool. But if you only ride on the pavement, you'll be good. Not scratch resistant at all. Soft Terry cloth that I use for my glasses scratched it first time out from wiping dust. Pay the little extra and get glass.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
624 Posts
I wasted 425 bucks for the super ATV flip up windshield cause I thought it was cool. Yes it's cool. But if you only ride on the pavement, you'll be good. Not scratch resistant at all. Soft Terry cloth that I use for my glasses scratched it first time out from wiping dust. Pay the little extra and get glass.
Yea I drove my cousins Polaris XP turbo and he has a nice glass windshield in it. It’s nice now that spring is here but he did say he removes it in the summer due to the heat.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
163 Posts
Yea I drove my cousins Polaris XP turbo and he has a nice glass windshield in it. It’s nice now that spring is here but he did say he removes it in the summer due to the heat.
I love the vents in the dirt warrior frame. It was a warm Saturday last weekend. Opened them up and all almost like having no windshield at all. Biggest vents out of all the manufacturers. I won't need to take it off in the summer. We do get over 100° here in the summer. If I do it will take 5 minutes to take off.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts