Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KAWASAKI KRX 1000 FRONT GLASS WINDSHIELD 2020+ BY DIRT WARRIOR

• Full Safety Glass
  • Aluminum Frame
  • Standard Textured Black Powder Coat
  • DUAL Air Flow Flap Adjusters
Keep you and your passengers safe from the elements with this full glass front windshield. Makes riding better rain or shine!

Standard Textured Black is stocked, if you would like a custom color, (pictured) allow 2 weeks. Message us about colors in the CONTACT US section.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
161 Posts
KAWASAKI KRX 1000 FRONT GLASS WINDSHIELD 2020+ BY DIRT WARRIOR

• Full Safety Glass
  • Aluminum Frame
  • Standard Textured Black Powder Coat
  • DUAL Air Flow Flap Adjusters
Keep you and your passengers safe from the elements with this full glass front windshield. Makes riding better rain or shine!

Standard Textured Black is stocked, if you would like a custom color, (pictured) allow 2 weeks. Message us about colors in the CONTACT US section.

View attachment 1502
Will this work with the kawasaki side mirrors and sport roof? Is a wiper an option?

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wiper is an option. The roof will work. Not sure on the mirrors. Do you have a picture of the mirrors?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
853 Posts
Will this work with the kawasaki side mirrors and sport roof? Is a wiper an option?
No worries. Your mirrors will work just fine with this windshield. I got mine with the optional manual wiper. Bought mine through the same place you bought your floor drain covers.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
624 Posts
I have a somewhat rookie question. Out here replacing broken windshields is a normal thing due to rock chips, desert type climate etc. I replaced 2 windshields last year and just got a crack again on my other truck. How tough is this glass? I’m concerned it would break with rocks flying at it if you’re riding behind someone. Any insight or experience shared appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
853 Posts
I have a somewhat rookie question. Out here replacing broken windshields is a normal thing due to rock chips, desert type climate etc. I replaced 2 windshields last year and just got a crack again on my other truck. How tough is this glass? I’m concerned it would break with rocks flying at it if you’re riding behind someone. Any insight or experience shared appreciated.
It's an automotive grade glass, so it should be about the same as your truck. I've never ridden close enough behind someone at speed where that would be an issue. The dust would keep me from being anywhere close.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
161 Posts
Can someone explain the dirt warrior windshield and the one from RAD parts? Quite a bit price difference. Here is the other link

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
853 Posts
Can someone explain the dirt warrior windshield and the one from RAD parts? Quite a bit price difference. Here is the other link
The Dirt Warriors windshield looks like it has a little more glass area but the biggest thing is the difference in the vents. The vents in the RAD windshield will let in little to no airflow. It will be hot and dusty in the cab. You will also always have that big blind spot right in front of you from the lower metal section. The massive lower vents on the Dirt Warriors windshield let in a huge amount of air. You can feel it blowing on you and it breaks the dust vacuum. An added bonus is that you can look right through the vents when they are open so you don't have that big blind spot right in front of you. It's an awesome windshield, and well worth the extra money.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
161 Posts
The Dirt Warriors windshield looks like it has a little more glass area but the biggest thing is the difference in the vents. The vents in the RAD windshield will let in little to no airflow. It will be hot and dusty in the cab. You will also always have that big blind spot right in front of you from the lower metal section. The massive lower vents on the Dirt Warriors windshield let in a huge amount of air. You can feel it blowing on you and it breaks the dust vacuum. An added bonus is that you can look right through the vents when they are open so you don't have that big blind spot right in front of you. It's an awesome windshield, and well worth the extra money.
I will get it ordered this week. Just wanted to verify the extra cost.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts