Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Guilty as charged. I did leave the drain plugs out though after my better half said "its not going to snow, quit worrying, besides we have a 5 hour drive to blow dry everything." A good three inches of wet spring snow resides inside. Glad everything packed inside is in dry bags.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Its a PITA for sure. I tilted my solar panels to summer mode yesterday (in shorts and flip-flops BTW) and made the comment....this will guarantee snow tomorrow. All said, we really need the moisture, and this is a real wet event so we're happy...in a wierd sort of way.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
272 Posts
It rained here today, high around 72. It’s been so dry we needed it. Crazy how different our weather is. Near Charlotte NC.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
13 Posts
Looking like snow here, tonight for sure, tomorrow too :( I'm focused in this forecast
View attachment 2973
Sunday is supposed to be 82.......it'll make the drive worth it. LOL.....thinking about renting a room from my neighbor who spends winters in Havasu.
The Lake Havasu City area has tons of awesome trails. I made three trips down there in Febuary and March, did about 200 miles total. Rock crawling there is awesome. Check out the Three Amigos Trail on YT, lots of big boulders. You also have to make a stop at the Bunker Bar.

Reactions: Remote 8

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
But wait......there's still more! A moment ago, looking out my back door!
We've had a nice steady rain for the last 36 hours. With all the spring snow, and now this rain, we hopefully will not go up in flames again this summer.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts