Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day at Windrock. First time I ever tried Devils Elbow, KRX did awesome! I had hit the stupid low power button and didn’t realize it or it would have done even better lol. You can hear it cutting out in the video. My buddy came up after me in another KRX!!

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Good day at Windrock. First time I ever tried Devils Elbow, KRX did awesome! I had hit the stupid low power button and didn’t realize it or it would have done even better lol. You can hear it cutting out in the video. My buddy came up after me in another KRX!!
I don't see your video but congrats. Devils elbow is way more impressive in person... We were there at the beginning of June and it was way too wet to try. especially since there were 6 SXS that just attempted tore all up at the top.. all but one had to winch. We were on our way over to Walden's ridge - which was really cool to do.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,478 Posts
Looks like a fun little climb. (y)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Do you have 32s or 35 inch zillas?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see your video but congrats. Devils elbow is way more impressive in person... We were there at the beginning of June and it was way too wet to try. especially since there were 6 SXS that just attempted tore all up at the top.. all but one had to winch. We were on our way over to Walden's ridge - which was really cool to do.
Do you have 32s or 35 inch zillas?
32’s with 35’s ordered lol

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
You can do it... take plumber there in two weeks
Im gonna wait till I have 35s and some real seat time before I try it. I crushed my confidence last week with my shitty driving lol.. I'm still waiting to see a video of someone going up it in a utility rig.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Can’t see the pics.. but that’s awesome to hear! From the looks of it in person.. the only chance is when it’s dry.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I figured out how to watch the video but it's like a 2 or 3 step process and the quality is not that good when I download it.
Upload the video to YouTube and share the link here.
It will be easy for everyone to see and probably better quality also. Tell your. Buddy with the krx to do the same. I would like to see it also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts