Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a custom drink holder I installed on my blue KRX. I bought it from Hill Top Welding and comes in several powder coated colors and designs. It clamps to the passenger t-handle with one bolt. The position I have mine mounted at still lets the glove box door open properly. The website shows $45.00 with free shipping. I am very satisfied with the product and works very well. Here is the link to the website so check it out if you have been looking for a cup holder for your KRX :cool:

Teryx KRX 1000 Kawasaki Grab Handle Drink Cup Holder

Premium Member
2020 KRX
Thanks for the link. I鈥檓 going to look into those, as the ones in the KRX can heat a bottle water in 3 minutes!!!

Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link. I鈥檓 going to look into those, as the ones in the KRX can heat a bottle water in 3 minutes!!!
The factory drink holder will not hold a large tumbler like the one from Hill Top Welding. That's what I really like about this one.

Reactions: BigParm

Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Reactions: Atcdan13

Registered
Here is a custom drink holder I installed on my blue KRX. I bought it from Hill Top Welding and comes in several powder coated colors and designs. It clamps to the passenger t-handle with one bolt. The position I have mine mounted at still lets the glove box door open properly. The website shows $45.00 with free shipping. I am very satisfied with the product and works very well. Here is the link to the website so check it out if you have been looking for a cup holder for your KRX :cool:

Teryx KRX 1000 Kawasaki Grab Handle Drink Cup Holder

View attachment 2302 View attachment 2303
Is the Custom drink holders bigger than KRX's drink holders?

Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is the Custom drink holders bigger than KRX's drink holders?
Yes, It is hard to place two drinks beside each other in the factory drink holders on the front console let alone place a large tumbler in one. The custom drink holder will hold two large tumblers side by side with no problems. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.