Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having issues getting any cooler Mount fabricators to return my phone messages or emails .. Its almost like they dont wanna deal with canada .. They respond then silence .. Been trying to order one for over two weeks. Sites wont let me put in canada address. Anybody know of a company that will deal with canada .

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just orderd one from rocky mountain.. Not really the one i wanted .. I delt with down to fabricate for almost 3 weeks .. Gave up .. Then tried big hammer fabrication . either one doesnt return emails or messages .. Rocky mountain utv was smooth . acceots canadian address on there site .

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
108 Posts
Just orderd one from rocky mountain.. Not really the one i wanted .. I delt with down to fabricate for almost 3 weeks .. Gave up .. Then tried big hammer fabrication . either one doesnt return emails or messages .. Rocky mountain utv was smooth . acceots canadian address on there site .
It always surprises me how hard some people make it to take my money. Just made a big order with RMATV as well. Good people to work with !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have an awesome cooler if you change your mind on that one.
Here's a link:
Shoot me a PM for the member discount if you want.
Cool thanks. but ill use my yeti and this mount for now . .. I have super atv front and rear windows. And bed encloser. And you guys have more stuff i want lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
I should have read your post first - my wife ordered me a Big hammer cooler mount for our anniversary - 2 weeks after my anniversary she emails inquiring an update - NO REPLY - so i get on their page and make a comment that we haven't heard anything and ask........i get a pm back immediately asking for my order number......i give it to them........and then get a reply 2 hours later - "refunded".......no explanation - no hey it'll be another week - .LOL.....what a classless company........almost like i shouldn't ask about where our order is 2 weeks later...........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts