Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any conversations on shock settings for the live valve models. If I move my clickers in or out does that set new parameters for the range of the live valves? Or can I just set my clicker at full soft and control the suspension by switching between soft, firm, or heavy? On a side note, how about a separate topic in the forum for the eS model?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I haven't picked mine up from the dealership yet but I thought they didn't have clickers because they are live valve and I don't believe any of them have clickers for rebound. Only adjustment I thought you could do is your preload.

·
Registered
169 Posts
There are no "clicker" adjusters on the live valve shocks, it's all adjusted via computer in real time several times a second, the 3 adjustments on the dash give you a range but then the computer adjusts the compression on the fly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'd just been reading a thread on what guys were setting their clickers on and never even thought about the eS not using them. I haven't been able to find a shop manual for the eS so was just using the stock manual, last time I checked the eS wasn't available yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts