Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered these clutch weights and they come in today and I opened and a couple of them had gouges in them. Will this effect the performance in any way. This is the pic of the worst one of the 2

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
991 Posts
My first though is no “probably not”, but why chance it. Whose weights are they?

Reactions: Jelewis80

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rcor weights but I’m not throwing his company under the bus by no means. I emailed him today so hopefully he will get in touch with me. I just didn’t want to put them in and it cause some type of other damage

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, RCOR weights, Shock Therapy, CageWRX cage, 31"x10.50-15LT General Grabber X3's
269 Posts
Rcor weights but I’m not throwing his company under the bus by no means. I emailed him today so hopefully he will get in touch with me. I just didn’t want to put them in and it cause some type of other damage
Mine weren't like that. Every company has occasional mfg issues or handling issues. I'm sure Josh will make it right.

Reactions: Jelewis80

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mine werent that way either. mine were nice n smooth I agree as well pretty sure its ok to use because they will get marked up after a awhile.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I ordered these clutch weights and they come in today and I opened and a couple of them had gouges in them. Will this effect the performance in any way. This is the pic of the worst one of the 2
View attachment 5105
I just got my RCOR weights today too. Mine were good, put them in and wasn’t expecting them to make as big a difference as they did. Money well spent. This thing goes now. Also put a GBoost Bad Ass belt on it. Good combo. It’s not like a boat planing out any more. Give it gas, it goes.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mine weren't like that. Every company has occasional mfg issues or handling issues. I'm sure Josh will make it right.
Yes.....he will make it right with you for sure.....he is a very good man and he stans behind his weights....I got them in my krx and i love them .....but he told me if anything goes wrong with them for me to call him and he will take care of the problem.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.