Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the click six harness set from rocky mountain. Pulled out the parts to make sure everything was there. Decided to go ahead and install the driver side retractor bars behind the seat. When I hold up the bar to the cut outs it appears that the bar is not in line with the cut out on the driver side exterior. Has anybody else seen this problem?

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just received the click six harness set from rocky mountain. Pulled out the parts to make sure everything was there. Decided to go ahead and install the driver side retractor bars behind the seat. When I hold up the bar to the cut outs it appears that the bar is not in line with the cut out on the driver side exterior. Has anybody else seen this problem?
Just checked the passenger side bar. It also does not lineup on the exterior side of the car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I can’t truly answer as I didn’t check the alignment before I installed mine. However, I had to open up those cutouts more then those line to get mine to fit. It wasn’t much more but a little bit.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They line up but can be a pain in the ass. Do a super loose fitting on them and get the driver side one on first. Cut the line out and you may need to bend the tab 1/4 inch then it will suck flat again. The flat one that mounts in the center is easier to do but it makes the left side protrude out to much.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so an update.. once the plastic is cut out, everything lines up. Turns out the outside bolt up sit a ways behind the plastic and at a different angle than the plastic, thus this is what caused my initial question. What does suck is by cutting plastic causes more openings for dust!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts