Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had this megaboom speaker for a while and it cranks pretty loud so I picked up a bushwhacker jumbo speaker mount for 14 bucks ...cheap tunes and will be good enough for the trails. Gave it a test run on the road and it was good up to about 30 mph then got a little hard to hear but perfect for trails

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
317 Posts
Got the boss audio sound bar from best buy for 200 bucks. Works really good and it's weather proof.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the boss audio sound bar from best buy for 200 bucks. Works really good and it's weather proof.

Yeah I've seen them. I think all sound bars are over priced though. The kawi factory one is straight garbage and WAY over priced. This was something I threw together on a whim and it works surprisingly well since it's right next to my head. I don't wear a full helmet but rather a half helmet so I won't have to blast everyone outta the trails like other people do.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
317 Posts
Personally I don't like music while I'm riding. My wife likes her tunes but she keeps it down because I hate loud music. It's mounted further back on my spare tire bar. I like the little hearing I have left to stay 😄

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's how I feel.. I don't like hearing people crank their radios on the trail because I have found that rap and bro country seems to be the new craze when riding the trails🤮

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
317 Posts
That's how I feel.. I don't like hearing people crank their radios on the trail because I have found that rap and bro country seems to be the new craze when riding the trails🤮
I guess that type is music makes them think their member is bigger. Kind of like the wakeboard boats out at the lake with huge speakers. Mellow volume with CCR is perfect for me! But my phone is not even paired with the box. Only when the wife is with me.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
355 Posts
I’m always alone and really like the Worktunes headphones. I think the KRX is too loud and the headphones solve that. I have the NOAM NUTV5S in the X2 and absolutely love it on that machine.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m always alone and really like the Worktunes headphones. I think the KRX is too loud and the headphones solve that. I have the NOAM NUTV5S in the X2 and absolutely love it on that machine.
If I went solo I'd definitely use headphones but have the ol lady with me all the time. I just can't justify the price of those boxes for the quality of music. Call me cheap lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts