Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KRX 1000 "Green Goblin"
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine can't!!! RIP my friend! Total loss. Kinda like that new blue color scheme. Wish they would bring back the orange like the old KFX 700.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea was hard on the brakes but still hit at about 35 to 40 mph. Hit square on that front tire. Ripped both A arms out of the front mounts and folded the rim up like a taco!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Totaled. Frames aren't available yet. The front section could have been replaced if it was available.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,263 Posts
I'd rent a D-8......drive it to the offending tree, push it down, run over it several times, push the surrounding trees down because they are probably relatives.....just on general principals.
🤣🤣👍🏻

·
Registered
649 Posts
Sadly, the first KRX. I saw in person was at the dealer after catching the driver side rear tire on a tree stump doing about 60. Ripped the trailing arm attachment off the frame. Crazy thing was the rear radius arms, tire and wheel looked to be damage free. No other obvious damage what so ever. Looking at it parked in the lot trying to figure out exactly what happened really impressed me as to this machines build qualities.

·
Registered
55 Posts
This is the first photo I've ever seen of a damaged KRX. Kind of a downer for me, but I know they're not invincible. I'm used to seeing lots of Can Am and Rzr carnage, mostly from the dunes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mine can't!!! RIP my friend! Total loss. Kinda like that new blue color scheme. Wish they would bring back the orange like the old KFX 700.

View attachment 1301

View attachment 1302
“Kinda like that new blue color scheme”. Hell yeah, that’s the spirit! If you liked your KRX enough to go get another one after this, then that says a lot. Hope you didn’t get hurt, good luck with your next one!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the first photo I've ever seen of a damaged KRX. Kind of a downer for me, but I know they're not invincible. I'm used to seeing lots of Can Am and Rzr carnage, mostly from the dunes.
Dont let this stop you from buying the toughest machine on the market. I've seen them all get pulled, pushed, and dragged out of the woods! Mine made it out 2 miles under its own power dragging that right front tire!

“Kinda like that new blue color scheme”. Hell yeah, that’s the spirit! If you liked your KRX enough to go get another one after this, then that says a lot. Hope you didn’t get hurt, good luck with your next one!
I wouldnt own anything else! I loved my Kawi!! I will have another one!! No injuries, just missing being in the woods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.