Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
I don't know if it's "needed" but could be useful as a dedicated catagory. For active members I see every post. Clicking on "New" top right corner, then clicking "popular" kicks up everything that is posted minute by minute.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Third for that motion. Also if anyone wants to buy the tires I have for sale I will gladly throw in for free anything my wife has said will be put in a yard sale. Due to when ever I ask her why there are throw pillows in the garage and there never seems to be a yard sale.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,070 Posts
I don't think there is really a need for a classified section on the forum. There are plenty of other platforms that are dedicated to sales.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think there is really a need for a classified section on the forum. There are plenty of other platforms that are dedicated to sales.
There’s plenty of stuff for sale here but it gets lots and buried in general discussion. Some I didn’t know about. Just sharing an idea that would create more engagement in our group as well as more users to welcome to the site.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,070 Posts
Always open to ideas and input from members. (y)

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,025 Posts
I agree with speedy. A dedicated forum for “For sale” stuff would make it easy for folks to just go and look (vs digging through posts), and for people to post up their stuff.

·
Registered
35 Posts
if setting up a dedicated section, is there a way to program in an exparation to a listing? one thing that always seemed to ruin other forums that i was on was you were checking the classifieds and had to pay close attention to how old a post was, someones listing from 5 years ago keeps showing up....

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if setting up a dedicated section, is there a way to program in an exparation to a listing? one thing that always seemed to ruin other forums that i was on was you were checking the classifieds and had to pay close attention to how old a post was, someones listing from 5 years ago keeps showing up....
That’s a great point or once it is marked as sold the post disappears.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know if it's "needed" but could be useful as a dedicated catagory. For active members I see every post. Clicking on "New" top right corner, then clicking "popular" kicks up everything that is posted minute by minute.
True but if billy Bob joe posted a Kawasaki light bar for sale 5 weeks ago and he never sold it, you wouldn’t find it unless you unbury it from the forum.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well if we had a classified you guys would know billy Bob and what he was askin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts