Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was looking at ordering the cagewrxs cage kit and was wondering if anybody had any pictures of one on there krx and if so could you post some pictures thank you

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy Springs, RCOR Weights, Cagewrx Cage, 32" Rock-a-Billys
51 Posts
Hey I was looking at ordering the cagewrxs cage kit and was wondering if anybody had any pictures of one on there krx and if so could you post some pictures thank you

My Trail Edition w/ Cagewrx next to the ES we just picked up yesterday. I can get more pics later today after it stops raining.

Cage install wasn't too bad but there are a few tricks to it. The A-pillars need to be able to flex a little to fit between the front mounts due to them being angled in slightly so I tacked everything together on the machine except for the intrusion bars and dash bar. Then I took it off the machine to weld everything and paint most of it. After putting it back on the machine the dash and intrusion bars can be welded in. I did remove the locating tabs on the dash bar so it could be slid into position.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts