Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for cages, bumpers & roof racks there is a guy in Phoenix that is building whatever you want.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've read alot of reviews of folks with 35s, but being a fellow Phoenician, what are your thoughts in our desert terrain with 35s

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think they work awesome all of my miles have been in the desert and most of it in Baja 1500 miles and just ordered 4 new 35 BFG for a peninsula run coming in 30 days only needed 2 pro armor xg but was getting nervous about getting them in time so I ordered 4 BFG and will never run nothing but 35's

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've read alot of reviews of folks with 35s, but being a fellow Phoenician, what are your thoughts in our desert terrain with 35s
I live in the West Valley and prefer the 35's over the stock 31's all day long. The ride is better and handling is great. The nice thing I can go for 18 psi for the street, down to 8 psi for crawling with no issues. Plus the 35's look like they belong on the KRX.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in the West Valley and prefer the 35's over the stock 31's all day long. The ride is better and handling is great. The nice thing I can go for 18 psi for the street, down to 8 psi for crawling with no issues. Plus the 35's look like they belong on the KRX.
10 psi works great for me just about everywhere

·
Registered
136 Posts
Anyone looking for cages, bumpers & roof racks there is a guy in Phoenix that is building whatever you want. View attachment 4723 View attachment 4723
I was just out to see David today. I went over what I wanted in my cage. He made some suggestions and he will start the build next week.He has a job so he works on the cages on the weekends. He says about 3 weeks but it is to hot to ride most of the time in Southwest Az anyway. I was really impressed with his welds, build quality and willingness to build a truly custome cage. He has a jig so he doesn't need your machine.1500$ including powder coat
Send us a link
Send us a link

·
Registered
2020 KRX
300 Posts
That looks slick! I dig the reinforcement sections and the grab handles too. is he going to add some tabs for a removable top?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts