Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather was great for a Friday ride at Cabwaylingo. Dad and I stayed on the green trails which ended up being a 26 mi loop. Only ran into one area where a hill slide narrowed the trail And made the going tough.

I also tested out my Sena 20s evo comms and Plug-phone earbuds on this ride. The intercom feature, and music sharing, made the drive even better.

·
Registered
106 Posts
that looks rad..... out here in Ca. all my favorite trails are on fire or shut down because of the fires...ugh.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
That’s the only HM trail system I haven’t been on! Great pictures, thanks for sharing. We did Pocahontas and Indian Ridge this weekend. Weather was great. Trail conditions excellent, not dusty or muddy.

Reactions: Delche

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s the only HM trail system I haven’t been on! Great pictures, thanks for sharing. We did Pocahontas and Indian Ridge this weekend. Weather was great. Trail conditions excellent, not dusty or muddy.
How‘s Pocahontas and Indian Ridge? My dad likes the long smooth trails and less the twisty and technical ones.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, funny story, someone else in a KRX caught a glimpse of me at the 7 min mark!

Is the owner of this video a member?

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
How‘s Pocahontas and Indian Ridge? My dad likes the long smooth trails and less the twisty and technical ones.
Both are full of turns but of the two, I think Indian Ridge has the longest straights. The trail conditions were almost perfect. Almost no dust. And Pocahontas can be very muddy, but it wasn’t.

My favorite part is still down the Pinnacle Creek Outlaws past Ziggy’s to Beer Can Alley. You’re in the creek water for a long ways and the faster you go the cleaner the machine gets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts